I apologize, I thought I would have the teams up by Wednesday night but will not be able to post them until Thursday by noon. The teams, schedules and camp dates will all be posted at that time. Thank you for your understanding!
Congratulations to the following kids! We are looking forward to another great season of Aces’ Hip Hop!
We still have spots on the mini team. (ages 6- 9 as of August 31st, 2013 ) Please e-mail Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
If you are still interested and you will be 10, 11 or 12 as of August 31st, 2013, please e-mail Shelly at email@example.com. Thanks!
All schedules and camps will be posted by Wednesday the 22nd.
- I am absolutely THRILLED about our turnout this year! I am so excited for the next season! The kids are working so hard, and I am SO proud of them!
- Times for placements on the 19th are posted below. Please look for your number. Look CAREFULLY because some numbers are listed twice. (Bring a snack if you are needed to stay for two sessions.)
- If you have not turned in all your forms, you will NOT be permitted to participate in placements, and you will not be placed on a team. We must have your waiver form, information sheet, copy of birth certificate and SIGNED CONTRACT. (The contract signature page was in your registration folder.)
- Don’t forget the parent meeting on June 10th at 7 PM at Tumbleweeds.
- No final decisions regarding teams have been made yet. I get ideas based on the performances I see during the two weeks of practice, but I know nothing for sure until I see each girl individually on placement day. We will be stunting with the girls on placement day. As was written in the letter in the registration packet, I have to consider ages, team numbers, tumbling ability, and most importantly stunt positions when choosing teams. Each team needs to be balanced. We will not have the exact same teams we had last year. Teams change each year depending on the ages and ability levels of all the girls involved in placements.
*Parents WILL NOT be permitted in the gym for placements. Please stay in the parking lot. I want the kids to feel as little stress as possible.
*Please wear black, red, and or white. Each girl must wear shorts, t-shirt or tank, white socks and tennis shoes. Hair needs to be in a ponytail. (If your hair is shorter than shoulder length, it is fine to just have the sides pulled up.)
*If I missed your number or you forgot your number, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOOD LUCK to all ACES at placements!!!
Session 1: 1:00-1:45
Session 2: 2-3:15
Session 3: 3:30-5:30
Session 4: 5:45-7:45
Attention Aces.!! We would like to start a scrapbook for Aces so that we can remember all the great times and competitions that we have experienced. If you like to scrapbook you can make your own page/pages size 8.5 x 11 inch, we can provide the background page if you need. We have red, white, and black pages available. You can use any pictures from Aces that you have and would like to share. If you would like to just contribute some photos that would be just fine too. You must mark them with names and dates(at least the year) and place/event, and they will be added to the scrapbook. Pages and photos can be turned in at the desk at tumbleweeds. Please have them in an envelope maked attention Heidi Johanson. If you have any questions please email Heidi at email@example.com **Please do not email photos. They need to be already printed Thank you!